This year’s Summerlicious has been extended by one week, giving you three whole weeks to dine out at more than 210 Toronto restaurants for lunch and dinner.
You can select restaurants based on cuisine type, neighbourhood, type of meal and price, accessibility, and menu availability for vegetarian, vegan and locally-sourced selections. From soul food to Malaysian, Peruvian to steakhouse, there are cuisines of every kind available.
Seven restaurants are offering vegan menus, 14 have locally sourced menus and over 100 with vegetarian available.
Five culinary events have been added, in celebration of Toronto hosting the Pan Am and Parapan Am Games:
- A Culinary Celebration of Canada at Casa Loma – Saturday, July 4, Sunday, July 5, Saturday, July 11 and Sunday, July 12
- International Buffet Brunch at Windsor Arms Hotel – Sundays: July 5, 12, 19 and 26
- A Dinner in Peruat Malaparte – Wednesday, July 8
- 41 at Palais Royale – Thursday, July 9
- Tapas In Parkdale at The Tempered Room – Friday, July 17
Please call the restaurants directly to make reservations.
Stay tuned for a closer look at this year's participating restaurants.