This year’s Taste of Toronto festival is mighty impressive.
Over four days, you get the chance to take hands-on cooking classes at the Metro Master Class, do a wine sampling with Charlie’s Burgers in the Tasting Room, learn chef’s secrets at the Cadillac Taste Theatre and mingle with celebrity chefs such as Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, Mark McEwan and Lynn Crawford.
Add to that a vendor marketplace, and this year’s lineup of chefs (see below) and you’ve got one of the most epic food events of the year!
Taste of Toronto 2015 line-up:
· Adrian Niman, Rasa
· Alvin Leung and Eric Chong, R&D (Thursday and Friday only)
· Amanda Ray, Biff’s Bistro
· Anthony Walsh and Michael Bonacini, Oliver & Bonacini
· Bill Osborne, America
· Carl Heinrich, Richmond Station
· Cory Vitiello and Robbie Hojilla, The Harbord Room and THR & Co.
· Damon Campbell, Bosk
· David Neinstein, Barque
· Elia Herrera, Los Colibris and El Caballito
· Franco Stalteri, Charlie’s Burgers
· Jonathan Waxman and Matt Robertson, Montecito
· Ippei Iwata, Aki Urata and Koji Tashiro, Guu Toronto, Kintori Yakitori and Kinton Ramen (Saturday only)
· Masaharu Morimoto, Morimoto Toronto
· Michael van den Winkel, Little Sister
· Miheer Shete, Bannock
· Rob Bragagnolo, Marben (Sunday only)
· Stuart Cameron, Byblos, Patria and Weslodge
· Ted Corrado and Matt DeMille, The Drake Hotel, The Drake Devonshire and Drake One Fifty
· Victor Barry, Splendido
· Lynn Crawford, chef/owner of Ruby Watchco and The Hearth at the Pearson International Airport Toronto
· Mark McEwan, McEwan Group
· Massimo Capra, Galbani Cheese
· Rick Moonen, True North Salmon
Tickets are available at Taste of Toronto.