Although Winterlicious doesn’t actually happen for another couple of weeks (January 29 to February 11), reservations are now being accepted at the over 200 participating restaurants.
This year’s annual prix fixe event - the 14th in the series – includes three-course lunch menus of $18, $23 and $28. Dinner three-course meals are available for $25, $35 and $45.
There are many enticing choices, including:
- Arisu’s authentic Korean BBQ
- Irianian specialties at Banu
- healthy Indian at Bindia Indian Bistro
- dining at one of the city’s best restaurants, Café Boulud
- Cajun/Creole, French and Haitian fare at La Creole
- steak and seafood at Michael’s on Simcoe
- elegant Pangaea, celebrating their 20th anniversary this year
- The Chefs' House where George Brown College students get a change to wield their culinary skills.
Reservations are strongly recommended and should be made with each restaurant individually. All participating restaurants are listed in our Winterlicious Guide.
Tickets for the Culinary Event Series are currently on sale, with several events already sold out.