Terroir Collaborative Dinner: Creativity & the Idea of North
This year’s Terroir Symposium is quickly approaching.
On Monday, April 25th, Toronto will be filled with some of the world’s best chefs, mixologists, food experts, influencers and game changers. The full day symposium includes workshops such as Bitters 101, and food styling; an afternoon food and art tour; and art installations.
And be sure to stay for dinner - Terroir is also hosting a unique dinner at Frank Restaurant (at the AGO) on Monday Apr 25 with tickets on sale now for $200 (+ HST).
The Collaborative Dinner: Creativity & the Idea of North features 16 internationally renowned chefs from across Canada and down into the United States.
Featured Chefs include:
- Bertrand Alépée, The Tempered Room, Toronto
- Brandon Baltzley, 41-70, Woods Hole, MA
- Ned Bell, Yew Seafood Bar, Four Seasons, Vancouver
- Renée Bellefeuille, Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto
- Jeremy Charles, Raymonds & The Merchant Tavern, St. Johns, NL
- Jim Christiansen, Hey Day, Minneapolis
- Ned Elliot, Foreign and Domestic, Austin
- Christine Flynn, IQ Food Co. Toronto
- John Jackson & Connie DeSousa, CharCut, Calgary
- Pierre Lamielle, Food on Your Shirt, Calgary
- Charlotte Langley, Scout Canning, Toronto
- Todd Perrin, Mallard Cottage, St. Johns, NL
The contemporary casual six-course tasting menu is inspired by the Lawren Harris Exhibit – The Idea of North. Pairings are from Muskoka Brewery, Wine Country Ontario, San Pellegrino and Aqua Panna, and Ketel One.
This is sure to be a night you won’t soon forget, so get tickets now.