From January 27 to February 9, over 220 Toronto restaurants will be participating in this year’s Winterlicious, presented by YP Dine.
Establishments across the city are offering three-course prix fixe menus for lunch ($18, $23, $28) and dinner ($28, $38, $48), with reservations accepted starting Thursday, January 12.
But first you've got to decide where to dine. Our Winterlicious Guide makes it so easy - check out all participating restaurants by area and/or cuisine, view the menus, and then make reservations right from the restaurant's profile page.
This year there’s everything from dim sum to fried chicken, vegan options to laid- back comfort fare. The choices are endless:
- Beer lovers unite! Dine on fare made with brews at Batch, Granite Brewery & Restaurant and The Craft Brasserie and Grill.
- Get in on the BBQ trend at Big Crow or tuck into Southeast Asian street food at Ossington’s Hawker Bar.
- Dine in a hotel without worrying about checkout times at Bosk, Café Boulud, Ocho Hotel and Parcae.
- Pescetarian? Ufficio’s dinner menu has got you covered.
- Heading to the AGO? Dine nearby in Baldwin Village at Bodega, Café La Gaffe, Matahari and Valens.
- Live way east? Aioli Bistro, not far from the Scarborough Bluffs, features dishes from the South of France.
All participating restaurants are listed in our Winterlicious Guide. Reservations are strongly recommended and should be made with each restaurant individually.
p.s. Get your tickets now for Winterliclous Events - nine distinct, interactive + historical dining experiences celebrating Canada’s 150th bday.