Picture it: 60 chefs under one roof, serving up their sweet and savoury fare at 60 stations, alongside 20 fine wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverage purveyors against the night sky inside Roy Thomson Hall.
This is where you want to be October 17.
Eat to the Beat, presented by KitchenAid, is a chance to savour some of Toronto’s finest food and meet the city’s top chefs, who just happen to be female.
Celebrating its 22nd year, the evening – a signature event of the Canadian Cancer Society (CCS) – is the only event in Canada that exclusively features 60 female chefs supporting women through the challenges that come with a breast cancer diagnosis.
The funds raised at Eat to the Beat go directly towards supporting the full spectrum of breast cancer care – from important research leading to the latest developments and innovations to direct patient support.
This year’s phenomenal chef lineup includes:
- Donna Dooher, Mildred’s Temple Kitchen
- Stephanie Duong, Roselle Desserts
- Rossy Earle, SupiCucu
- Alexandra Feswick, The Drake Hotel
- Tara Lee, Eastbound Brewing Co.
- Joan Monfaredi, Park Hyatt Hotel
- Jennifer Mooers, Hooked
- Nuit Regular, Kiin, Pai Northern Thai Kitchen, Sabai Sabai Kitchen and Bar, Sukhothai Restaurant
- Andrea Porier, Inn on the Twenty
- Alida Solomon, Tutti Matti
- Jeanne da Silva & Amy Symington, George Brown College Chef School
- Elaine Wong, The Omni King Edward Hotel
- Winlai Wong, The Badminton & Racquet Club of Toronto
Eat your heart out, meet your favourite chefs and help others. It’s a night you won’t soon forget.
Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Time: 7 pm to 10 pm
Place: Roy Thomson Hall (60 Simcoe St.)
General Admission Tickets: $189, which includes all food + beverages (a tax receipt will be issued for the maximum allowable amount).
For more information, visit www.eattothebeat.ca.